GYLI offers many presentations to 6-12 grade students and teachers. All of the workshops and presentations are based on the GYLI 4 pillars, but are tailored to school and educational group interests and goals, as well as real-world applications in the workplace.
Audiences we work with
- 6th-12 grade students
- Boards of Directors / Trustees
GYLI staff will work with faculty, parents and administrators to ensure the highest quality program. In the past, GYLI has offered a variety of programs that range in location, length and content, including:
- On Campus Examples
- 9th Grade retreat
- 1-day community and leaderdship development
- 1-day workshop for faculty
- Sports captains / student leaders training
- Off Campus Examples
- Annual 8th grade trip to Costa Rica
- Annual 8th grade trip to New Mexico or Colorado
- Faculty retreats
- 1-day tall ship sails
For more information on GYLI’s customs programs, please click on our Consulting / Workshops Flyer.