Created by educators, Global Youth Leadership Institute is a non-profit organization that seeks to foster greater understanding of cultural and religious pluralism, collaborative leadership skills, and environmental care practices among students and educators. In short, we create learning environments that help our participants become fully engaged citizens of the world.
Global Youth Leadership Institute consists of:
- A Milwaukee, WI based administrative office
- A dynamic group of program leaders made up of classroom teachers, global education program managers, community leaders, business and non-profit professionals, and students
- A Board of Directors with extensive curriculum development and organizational oversight experience
- Programs that serve over 300 student and faculty participants annually from across the globe
- Donors that allow us to consistently improve and expand our educational programs