- Our Commitment to Meaningful Program Content and Curriculum
- Our Commitment to Social and Emotional Learning
- Our Commitment to Developing Positive Relationships across Lines of Differences
- Leadership Learning Plans (LLP)
Gain necessary skills to be a successful leader while you:
- Develop positive relationships across lines of differences with students from different schools across the U.S. and Abroad
- Explore the meaning of cultural identity, collaborative leadership, environmental sustainability and religious pluralism, and how to apply your understanding
- Grow in self-awareness, confidence and your own leadership abilities
Provide your child with the opportunity to explore the world while developing skills that serve them for a lifetime:
- Students engage in hands on experience to develop fundamental understandings and skills crucial to building confidence, leadership and success in the 21st century.
- Faculty from your child’s school participate alongside your child, ensuring the transfer and long-term retention of the knowledge and skills obtained during our programs
- Structured projects are developed by your child and implemented after the program into their home communities providing opportunities to put knowledge into action.
School faculty are co-learners on GYLI institutes, not simply chaperones:
- GYLI’s faculty resources provide a framework for transferable activities and curriculum for in your own classroom, advisor groups, and more.
- Participating as an active co-learner provides hands-on opportunities for professional development and opportunities for sharing with faculty from other schools.
- Being a co-learner with your students creates shared experiences that develop viewpoints and understanding beyond what is possible within traditional classrooms.