All student participants must submit Health and Parent Authorization Forms by May 15, 2018. If you are unable to do so, please contact the GYLI office to make other arrangements.
**Special Form: Any student traveling without a chaperone is required to submit the Traveling Alone Permission Form. There is a spot to upload this form to Active as well.
Student Participant Health Form Downloads
All Adult participants must submit Health and Faculty Role/Photo Release Form by May 15, 2018. If you are unable to do so, please contact the GYLI office to make other arrangements.
Adult Participant Health Form Downloads
Tips for uploading your forms:
- Save the form as a single PDF file
- On Active there is an upload “slot” for the health form. Upload the single PDF file required as you can not upload multiple files to one “slot”
- For the Parents Authorization Form, click this link or refer to your confirmation email from your registration.
**Parent Authorization Forms MUST have both student and parent email addresses.
Year 3 participants: Students and Faculty
- Passports: Your passport should expire no less than 6 months after you return from the institute (Example: January 14, 2018, for an institute that ends on July 14, 2017.)
- Travel Insurance: GYLI uses MEDEX travel insurance for its own staff and recommends MEDEX travel insurance for all GYLI participants. GYLI will not purchase travel insurance for participants, however, more information can be found on the MEDEX website.
- Center for Disease Control: The Center for Disease Control recommends you view this page regarding vital health information for travelers before traveling to Costa Rica.