All student participants must submit two forms by May 15, 2018: Health Form and Parent Authorization Form . If you are unable to do so, please contact the GYLI office to make other arrangements.
**Special Form: Any student traveling without a teacher chaperone is required to submit the Traveling Alone Permission Form. There is a spot to upload this form to Active as well.
All Adult participants must submit two forms by May 15, 2018: Health Form and Faculty Role/Photo Release Form. If you are unable to do so, please contact the GYLI office to make other arrangements.
Submit all Health Forms by uploading it to your Active registration.
Tips for uploading your Health Form:
- Save the health form as a single PDF file (one file for all pages)
- On Active there is an upload “slot” for the health form.
- For the Parents Authorization Form, click this link or refer to your confirmation email from your registration.
**Parent Authorization Forms MUST have both student and parent email addresses.
Year 3 participants: Students and Faculty
- Passports: Your passport should expire no less than 6 months after you return from the institute (Example: January 14, 2019, for an institute that ends on July 14, 2018.)
- Center for Disease Control: The Center for Disease Control recommends you view this page regarding vital health information for travelers before traveling to Costa Rica.