Student Participants must submit two forms by May 15, 2020:
- Health Form (Click the link below)
- Parent Authorization Form
Parent Authorization Forms MUST have both student and parent email addresses.
**Special Form: Any student traveling without a teacher chaperone is required to submit the Traveling Alone Permission Form. Upload the completed form to Active.
Adult Participants must submit two forms by May 15, 2020:
- Health Form
- Faculty Role/Photo Release Form
Submit the Health Form by uploading it to your Active registration.
Tips for uploading your Health Form:
- Save the health form as a single PDF file (one file for all pages).
- On Active there is an upload “slot” for the health form.
If you are unable to provide the two forms, please contact the GYLI office to make other arrangements.
Year 3 Participants: Students and Faculty
- Passports: Your passport should expire no less than 6 months after you return from the institute (Example: January 31, 2021, for an institute that ends on July 31, 2020.)
- Center for Disease Control: The Center for Disease Control recommends you view this page regarding vital health information for travelers before traveling to Costa Rica.